Unbelievable! This Man's Body Can Magnet All Types of Metal Objects (Photos+Video)

A man with magnetic body has left people in shock as he demonstrated how metal objects stick to his body like a normal magnet.


An Indian 'magnetic man' has showcased his bizarre talent for sticking metal objects to is skin.

The 37-year-old man identified as Arun Raikwar could stick metal household items all over his body without it falling off. He is now waiting to be recognized as the world's most attractive man for the feat. 

He said he noticed the nail stuck to his body "like a magnet".

A footage released online shows him sticking spoons and nails on his upper body to prove how magnetic his body is. 

He said: "I have no clue how this happened. I don't even want to know. This is not something I am proud of but when people come to see my magnetic powers, it feels good.

'This is the first time when something so bizarre has happened with my body. Initially I was scared but now I have gotten used to it."


The man believes that his body emits "special waves" which make him feel "magnetic".

A doctor, Shailendra Shukla, 45, who was keen to look at Raikwar's case, said: "This is an extremely curious case but I am not surprised because all of us have some magnetic field in our body.

"The same magnetic field allows us to get MRI and ECG scans done.

"In Arun's body the magnetic field has increased and it will go away with time. It is not permanent."


He now have tourists visiting his how to see his showoff his skill. But, the man revealed that he is saddened by his own condition.

He said: "I don't want these powers to be honest. I want a normal life. See, if this stays for too long I will become a public spectacle. I don't want that to happen.

"But I want to register myself in the record books for once. Then I can sit back and show it to my grandchildren one day."

Watch video below:



Unbelievable! This Man's Body Can Magnet All Types of Metal Objects (Photos+Video) Unbelievable! This Man's Body Can Magnet All Types of Metal Objects (Photos+Video) Reviewed by Unknown on 04:27 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.